Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm guest posting, and coming out of the no-spanking closet

I'm so honored to be guest posting at Dulce de Leche's blog today! I have a lot of respect for her and all the great things that she's shared on her blog. I appreciate her giving me the opportunity!


And with that post, I'm officially coming out of the closet. I don't believe in spanking anymore. I've stopped spanking my kids(well, kid, really, Tristan's never been spanked), and I don't intend to ever start up again. Shocking, right? But I've learned so much over the past couple of months, and grown so much in my relationships with my kids and my skills as a parent. I'll be sharing more about my decision in the near future, and about methods for disciplining kids and setting healthy boundaries without spanking- it's possible! But for now just check out my post on Dulce's blog, and while you're there check out some of her other posts- it's all good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment